Flavors of Honolulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavors of Honolulu

Does anyone know if this event is going to be held this year?
    I tried looking for it on the net and theres only the ones from past years.

If it's happening, I sure hope it's the weekend of the Huey Lewis concert because I am so there!

Re: Taste of Honolulu?

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
    Does anyone know if this event is going to be held this year?
    I tried looking for it on the net and theres only the ones from past years.

If it's happening, I sure hope it's the weekend of the Huey Lewis concert because I am so there!
    yes, but it has a new name/sponsor...as the March of Dimes felt it was a time consuming task...recently saw pre-sale tickets (for 1, 2 or 3 day events) being advertised in the papers..

check out the web for more more 411...

Comment

Hawaiiguy

No wonder i could not find anything on the net, They changed the name to Flavors of Hawaii and it will be from June 30th to July 1st! YES! Huey Lewis concert is on the 29th!!!! All you Oahu people are lucky! Us outer island people have to plan ahead ...

Comment

Did anyone go to this one?

Comment

we're skipping it this year. what i'm curious about is how friday's cooking challenge between dog & beth versus peter carlisle w/whoever his tba assistant was ended up. anyone know? i'd love to see video of that!
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
            we're skipping it this year. what i'm curious about is how friday's cooking challenge between dog & beth versus peter carlisle w/whoever his tba assistant was ended up. anyone know? i'd love to see video of that!
            I think one of those teams has to use a cafeteria hairnet.

Comment

Working...
            X