Dunkin Donuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkin Donuts?

I was just wondering if Dunkin Donuts exists on oahu. MY last few visits I was unable to locate one but did find many starbucks. Thanks!

Re: Dunkin Donuts?

I recalled there was one in Ala Moana Center facing the beach side and *POOF* they were gone....

Comment

try the google map
      http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um...num=1&ct=image

Comment

Sorry to say...but there is NO Dunkin Donuts shops, franchisees, etc around...Even the whse/office located near Iwilei is no more. A legal issue arised and now...no mo

Comment

there was one on kapiolani blvd a few years ago and it was a nice place to kick back and watch the world go by. unfortunately, they closed their doors and that shop remained vacant for quite some time. prior to that, another dunkin donuts closed their doors in kapahulu.

i haven't been to this particular spot in a while but there used to be a very small dunkin donuts operation in waikiki. i think it was along kalakaua near the international marketplace. i wonder if they've closed their doors too? too bad...
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
          X