looking for family- TOBIAS-DIZON family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for family- TOBIAS-DIZON family

I am taking the liberty of sending this post to seek help in obtaining information regarding a relative of mine who has been in Waipahu, Hawaii who I have not seen for almost 25 years. She is Rosemarie Tobias Dizon,filipina, she is my aunt- godmother and sister of my father. My father and mother got separated when I was just 3 years old and since then I have not seen any of his family members although when I was in college he visited me once in campus and that was the last time I have heard and seen him… I was able to get in contact with some of my father’s relatives but because of some family ocncerns - I did not push through of making contacts. I am now working overseas for years and somehow I felt the interest/urge of seeing them or meeting them if given the chance.SHould you have any details regarding them, my contact number is 1(345)9261176. Thank you very much.

Re: looking for family- TOBIAS-DIZON family

Just a friendly reminder, if you are familiar with the person or people being sought, please provide them with this inquiry and the poster's contact information as provided and allow them to decide whether to make contact. Please respect their privacy and do not post or provide information without their consent.

Good luck in your search, Mitzi.

Comment

Re: looking for family- TOBIAS-DIZON family

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Just a friendly reminder, if you are familiar with the person or people being sought, please provide them with this inquiry and the poster's contact information as provided and allow them to decide whether to make contact. Please respect their privacy and do not post or provide information without their consent.

Good luck in your search, Mitzi.
      Thank you very much. I just wasn't sure how to start with my thread - I apologize if this thread seemed to be providing too much information - But please do send me a private email or call me if you have any info - rest assured that whatever response i get -it will be dealt with extreme confidentiality. again, Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X