Maui Invitational 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maui Invitational 2007

Has anyone been to the Maui Invitational before? If so, how did you get tickets to the event? Did you enjoy the tournament?

My favorite college basketball team, DUKE, will be participating this year. I have never seen Duke play before so this is my chance to see them!! I went on the Maui Invitational website but as of right now only travel and ticket packages are available. These packages seemed to be geared towards those coming from the mainland. It also says some participating schools may be selling some tickets also. But it doesn't list the schools.

If anyone has any information or inside scoops I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.

Re: Maui Invitational 2007

I go every single year, try Oahu Travel locally and also closer to tournament time Chaminade sometimes has some package deals.

I've also gone to the tournament before with no tickets in hand and have had to buy from scalpers on many occassions....

Aj

Comment

Freinds of mine vacationed on Maui from the mainland last year and bought tickets the week of the tournament. They had no problem getting tix from the event itself as opposed to scalpers.

There is info on the Maui Invitational website. Go to http://www.mauiinvitational.com/pricing.html

There is info on ticket release dates as well as on-island ticket availability.

Good luck.

ES

Comment

Thanks for your advice ExtraScoop and Kalihiboy. I ended up emailing the people in charge of the Maui Invitiational. One of the marketing representatives promptly responded and gave me lots of information. She was so helpful!! I can't wait for Nevember!! GO DUKE!!

Comment

Working...
        X