Nords back aboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nords back aboard

I've posted a few classified ads a couple years back and wandered off since then, but jennifer2's PM spam inspired me to return. This place has really grown!

I'm a retired submariner whose posting name was given to me a couple decades ago by my first XO. (I think he got the idea from the "Revenge of the Nerds" series.) It's an easy way for old shipmates to track me down.

We've made Hawaii our home, although it was originally the Navy's idea. I grew up in Pittsburgh and escaped as soon as I could. We've lived all over the world but we've been here for 15 of the last 18 years-- a personal record-- and we're raising a teenage daughter who was born here. Of course she can't imagine living anywhere else and everything she knows about "winter" she learned from the Disney Channel.

I don't have a lot on my mind. My reason for this re-intro is my question about finding a local scanning service-- but I'm still writing that post.
    Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
    Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
    We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
    Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Re: Nords back aboard

I just joined this board myself. Welcome back, and thank you for your service to our country.

Comment

Re: Nords back aboard

Aloha and welcome back aboard to Hawaii Threads! Yes, this place has grew. Hope to see you posting.
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
      X