No announcement yet.

Shawn Ching's comment on Lindsay Lohan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Ching's comment on Lindsay Lohan?

Did anyone catch what Shawn Ching said at the 5pm news today about Lindsay Lohan's behavior, when the anchors were chit chatting before Justin Fujioka took on for weather?

I heard something about California and unbelievable, he didn't say 'these gals in california are unbelievable' did he?

Re: Shawn Ching's comment on Lindsay Lohan?

welcome to the forums!

The celebrity gossip forum is here (or is this local news?)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
      [...](or is this local news?)
      Adrian...Shawn Ching is a KITV anchor!

Comment

Lindsay Lohan Behavior - reported in KITV 5pm?

Did anyone catch what Shawn Ching said at the 5pm news today about Lindsay Lohan's behavior, when the anchors were chit chatting before Justin Fujioka took on for weather?

I heard something about California and unbelievable, he didn't say 'these gals in california are unbelievable' did he?

ANyone who caught what was said, I would appreciate your reply. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CoralFish View Post
          Apparently you didn't realize that your post went through twice (about an hour apart), but in any case.... I watched the 5pm news today, anchored as usual by Gary Sprinkle and Pamela Young.
          Shawn Ching must've done the 6pm news, as usual, and I didn't see it. Sorry.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

He probably said "gals?" is that the issue here? well, just proves he's been reading here at HT.
            Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

No, i am not implying there is any issue here. I am just curious what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                Apparently you didn't realize that your post went through twice (about an hour apart), but in any case.... I watched the 5pm news today, anchored as usual by Gary Sprinkle and Pamela Young.
                Shawn Ching must've done the 6pm news, as usual, and I didn't see it. Sorry.

You're right, I actually meant the 6pm news.

And i posted on another thread on celebrity after reading Adrian's comment that this is the wrong department (or something).

How do I delete this thread and keep the other one?

Comment

[...]How do I delete this thread and keep the other one?
                  It appears the 2 threads have been merged into one in the celebrity forum. Admin or a moderator took care of it for you!

Comment

Dang it... I just cleared this broadcast off my TiVo.

I remember the Lindsay Lohan segment and some banter, but didn't pick up on anything shockingly unusual... just the usual tsk-tsking that follows these stories.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                      Dang it... I just cleared this broadcast off my TiVo.

I remember the Lindsay Lohan segment and some banter, but didn't pick up on anything shockingly unusual... just the usual tsk-tsking that follows these stories.

Thanks so much for responding pzarquon, I wish I have Tivo!

I thought I heard "things in California are unbelievable" or smth. I dont think they can make this kind of statements on air can they?

Comment

I thought I heard "things in California are unbelievable" or smth. I dont think they can make this kind of statements on air can they?
                        I don't get the question. Why wouldn't they be allowed to say that?
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Maybe he's referring to LiLo's entourage or so-called "friends," the ones she's not supposed to hang with because they're using her to get into clubs and drink.

I mean, come on, she just got out of rehab, still wearing the court-ordered ankle bracelet, and got arrested on DUI?!?!!!

Stupid is as stupid does, and when you have a whole lot of stupids hanging with you, you're gonna do stupid things.

I'm sure some local celebs can relate to that, or have the wisdom not to have stupid friends bringing them down.

What irks me is everyone commenting "poor Lindsey." Poor Lindsey, my okole!
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                            I don't get the question. Why wouldn't they be allowed to say that?
                            It's not that they can't, or aren't allowed... it's just that some people might frown upon unnecessary editorializing by someone who is supposed to deliver the news in an objective manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                              Stupid is as stupid does, and when you have a whole
                              lot of stupids hanging with you, you're gonna do stupid
                              things.
                              LOL, too funny!

I'm sure some local celebs
                              can relate to that, or have the wisdom not to have
                              stupid friends bringing them down.
                              With Lindsey and Paris, all they need now is Brittany
                              to complete the newest 3 stooges!

What irks me is everyone
                              commenting "poor Lindsey." Poor Lindsey, my okole!
                              LMAO!! You slay me!

Oops.. sorry, I don't know the answer to your question CoralFish.
                              A proud sponsor of
                              http://www.haleamano.com

Comment

Working...
                              X