On Oahu, not too far from Waimea Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Oahu, not too far from Waimea Falls

There is a big white house sitting up on a hill. Anyone know the name of the place? I had found it once but now cant. It was for sale and then it was a romantic getaway type rental.
    Mahalo!
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Re: On Oahu, not too far from Wiamea Falls

Are you thinking of the Sullivan estate on Pupukea? I'm not sure it's fits the criteria you listed, tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Are you thinking of the Sullivan estate on Pupukea? I'm not sure it's fits the criteria you listed, tho'.
      tutusue, I believe you're right: http://www.ladydee.com/oahu/sullivan/index.html

Comment

OH, OH, A million MAHALO's!!!!
        Now would either of you happen to like shopping????? LOL
        I was hoping International Market had a mail away system so that i could order about 20 of those T-shirts in those shops......you know the ones, 10 shirts for 12 bucks type of thing!? I got one set when i was back on the island several years ago and only have about 4 still wearable and am hoping to find someone who wouldnt mind recieving a money order for the shirts' cost and mailing expense. Feel free to let me know! Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
          OH, OH, A million MAHALO's!!!!
          Now would either of you happen to like shopping????? LOL
          I was hoping International Market had a mail away system so that i could order about 20 of those T-shirts in those shops......you know the ones, 10 shirts for 12 bucks type of thing!? I got one set when i was back on the island several years ago and only have about 4 still wearable and am hoping to find someone who wouldnt mind recieving a money order for the shirts' cost and mailing expense. Feel free to let me know! Thanks again!!
          How long ago was that? I saw 10 for 20 dollars in 1994, and there were all these protestors chanting "Hey hey! Ho ho! T-Shirt Sales have got to go!"

I saw those T-shirt stands on the streets of Kalakaua Avenue disappear real quick after that. Did the International Marketplace have a similar deal?

Comment

Re: On Oahu, not too far from Waimea Falls

My brother and i went in 04 and there were many inside IM......just about the time i bought my 10 for 18 or 19 for instance, i would see 10 for 17 bucks, lol.
            There were no less than 5 little booths or just outside the front of a store doing it.
            Why would they say they have to go? They were good/great quality T's.

Comment

Working...
            X