My Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Art

I'm a computer graphics freak. I do graphics for a national advertising company with programs like Photoshop but for fun and maybe some day $ I dabble in 3D Computer Graphics..
    Here are some of my works..

Re: My Art

Very nice!!!!!
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana View Post
      Very nice!!!!!
      Thanks eh!

Here's a couple more...

Comment

So how do you do them? I mean, is there an original photo in there to begin with?
        Aloha,
        Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana View Post
          So how do you do them? I mean, is there an original photo in there to begin with?
          I use Vue 6 Infinite (http://www.e-onsoftware.com/). No photos anywhere all 100% digital 3d images. This is the same program they used in Pirates of the Carribean and some other high end movies. Industrial Light and Magic has Vue 6 Infinite in their producton pipeline.

You can download a free Personal Learning Edition from E-On at the website above. They also have a limited version of the software called Vue 6 Easel for just $89.00 or so.

I also an learning animation and you can see my works here at my You Tube page....
          http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Zendik1

Comment

Wat? U mean nomo real ocean in "Pirates"??????
            Aloha,
            Mokihana

Comment

Very cool. Always wanted to play with 3-D rendering and animation.

As for Vue, isn't it one of the key software packages behind the now infamous "Haiti UFO" video? It caused quite a stir just a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

The water may have been real as most of the Matte Paintings were done in Vue 5 Infinite, check out E-Ons' website for more info...

Yes Vue 6 Infinite was the culprit behind the Haiti UFO on You Tube. Good animation huh?!

Comment

Zendik, wow! I am impressed, so hats off to ya. Dang authentic lookin.
                  Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Wow! And Choice Brah!
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Right on , thanks!

A few quickies. These are renderings of Mt. Bachelor, the terrain came from the USGS and imported right into V6I where I had to texture and populate it with dirt,vegatation,trees,rocks sky, clouds and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X