Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimo von Oelhoffen Cut by Jets

Story here.

von Oelhoffen's rep is so strong that unless there's a consensus belief that his skills have deteriorated so rapidly as to send him from starter (all sixteen games last season) to jobless, I don't think it will be long before he's on someone's roster. The D-line is a position that rewards experience, and Oelhoffen's a ten-year vet. I hope he just had a down year last year, but the Jets did give him every chance to make the roster, cutting him at just about the last minute.

If it's all over, von Oelhoffen's got nothing to hang his head about. He had a solid career (complete with one SuperBowl ring) and I think he made three million bucks last year. Here's hoping, though, that he lands somewhere for another go-around.
    Last edited by scrivener; September 1, 2007, 03:31 PM. Reason: "So all alone I keep the wolves at bay; there is only one thing I can say . . ."
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Kimo von Oelhoffen Cut by Jets

Philly Eagles picked him up today for one year.

Comment

Kimo originally was on the UH roster before transferring to Boise State. He has enjoyed a long NFL career. Kimo's wife is Tondi Redden. a former UH Wahine basketball starter during the Vince Goo era.

Comment

Kimo von Oelhoffen might be the only hope against the New England Patriots winning the Super Bowl if he tackles Tom Brady like he did on Carson Palmer.
        Signed,
        Depressed after watching New England destroy San Diego

Comment

Working...
        X