UH Manoa vs Northern Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH Manoa vs Northern Colorado

Let's make it a live thread. If you plan only to watch the replay tomorrow, please don't read further. I'll be listening to it on the radio.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: UH Manoa vs Northern Colorado

60 point favorite for UH...ROCK ON COLT BRENNAN!

Comment

Since this has been confirmed entirely a spoiler thread, KHNL just reported already it's currently 20-0, UH.

Take out the broom!

On a side note, how's Colt's new blonde hair? Diggin' the Hawaiian Island chain graphic. lol
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

So is Pay Per View the only way to watch this live? (Er, or HTSportsNet?) Otherwise it's ESPN 1420AM?

'Sokay. Radio's great.

It's 28-0 Hawaii with four minutes left to go in the first quarter. "It's officially ugly," says Kekaula.

Comment

Colt just threw his fifth TD pass and not even two minutes of the second quarter have ticked off the clock.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Is this the game we scheduled because Michigan (who lost today to a NCAA I-AA team) canceled its game against Hawaii?
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              Colt just threw his fifth TD pass and not even two minutes of the second quarter have ticked off the clock.
              Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Darned it. My POS portable radio can't catch AM 1420. I'm gonna' go hunt for somewhere in Waikiki that might be airing the game on PPV.
              Last edited by Pomai; September 1, 2007, 07:11 PM.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

It was still the first quarter when Jim Leahy started wondering when Colt was gonna be taken out of the game. Sheesh. Leave him in at least for the whole first half! Even better, for the first 3 quarters.
                I paid $55 to watch this and I want my money's worth. Leave Colt in!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                  Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Darned it. My POS portable radio can't catch AM 1420. I'm gonna' go hunt for somewhere in Waikiki that might be airing the game on PPV.
                  You wanna watch it in Kaneohe, let me know, bro! You could be here in time to catch the whole second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                    Darned it. My POS portable radio can't catch AM 1420. I'm gonna' go hunt for somewhere in Waikiki that might be airing the game on PPV.
                    Can't you catch ESPN 1420AM streaming live online? Try this page. It relies on the Windows Media transport and is iffy on a Mac, though.

Comment

42-0 at halftime, and it would've been 49 if the ref hadn't blown the call on what was very clearly a fumble by NC!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        It was still the first quarter when Jim Leahy started wondering when Colt was gonna be taken out of the game. Sheesh. Leave him in at least for the whole first half! Even better, for the first 3 quarters.
                        I paid $55 to watch this and I want my money's worth. Leave Colt in!
                        Couldn't disagree more. This is exactly the kind of game you want to give Tyler Graunke (and maybe even the 3rd stringer) some snaps. Trust me, it will pay off later on down the season, and even further.
                        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

BOOM!!! Second half starts with an 80-yard punt return and it's 49-0!

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                          This is exactly the kind of game you want to give Tyler Graunke (and maybe even the 3rd stringer) some snaps. Trust me, it will pay off later on down the season, and even further.
                          Oh, I absolutely agree with that. I just didn't agree with Leahy saying Colt should've been pulled in the first quarter.

WHOA. Devon Bess and Grice-Mullen and, yes, Colt Brennan are already in street clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN.
                          Well, Colt was 34 for 40 with 416 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Team first half stats were 46 total yards for NC and 439 for UH... three first downs for NC and 22 for UH.
                          Go Bows Warriors!!!

Comment

Final score:
                            63-6

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                              Can't you catch ESPN 1420AM streaming live online? Try this page. It relies on the Windows Media transport and is iffy on a Mac, though.
                              This goes to show I still have some "retro" mentality in that I never even THOUGHT of going to 1420AM's website for live stream. Here I am busting out my Hurricane kit radio to try get it. lol Throw a cassette tape at me, will ya?! lol

LikaNui, big mahalo for the invite. I just might take you up on that for a future game! Split the PPV cost, plus I'll bring the Margaritas!

Checked Yard House on Lewers to see if they were broadcasting the UH game.. no dice. Cheapskates. lol

63-6. Wow. Can't wait to watch the replay tomorrow morning.

On a side note, the Rinken Band concert at the Okinawan Festival this evening was just AWESOME in every sense of the word. Especially when I knew in the back of my mind while there that Colt and the gang was throwing some serious blows.
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                              X