Cop's burger was too salty; gets cook arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop's burger was too salty; gets cook arrested

If there was never a frivolous charge, this has to be one.

http://www.clumsycrooks.com/videos/f...ty_burgers.htm
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Cop's burger was too salty; gets cook arrested

Quoted after the young woman won her lawsuit, she exclaimed, "I'm going to Disneyland!"
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

My guess is the cop thought the cook was trying to poison him. (He drove up in his cruiser, right? Some people just hate cops.)

Sure, the cops aren't going to say anything until after the trial. So the "victim" can spin things her way. If it's truly frivolous, the DA won't prosecute.

So I take this story with a big grain of s....

Comment

I remember when I was in law enforcement school about 18 years ago and had to do the ride-along's with the cops, do actual shifts with them. I went in to get my dinner, then an hour later or less had to buy dinner for the cop since he refused to buy food for himself because of past similiar experiences in which he would run into guys he arrested that worked at those places. Some cops would say there was spit in their burger, this and that I thought to myself did you check to see if there was actually spit in your burger?? Weird!

Also if I buy food for the cops then what happens when I'm not there on a normal day, do these guys just bring food in from home or something?

One cop I was with put on the siren and I asked him what we were doing, he said he had to take a leak so wanted to get to the nearest park so he can go to the bathroom. Serious.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
          My guess is the cop thought the cook was trying to poison him. (He drove up in his cruiser, right? Some people just hate cops.)

Sure, the cops aren't going to say anything until after the trial. So the "victim" can spin things her way. If it's truly frivolous, the DA won't prosecute.

So I take this story with a big grain of s....
          ba-dunk...CRASH!!!!
          Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
          I remember when I was in law enforcement school about 18 years ago and had to do the ride-along's with the cops, do actual shifts with them. I went in to get my dinner, then an hour later or less had to buy dinner for the cop since he refused to buy food for himself because of past similiar experiences in which he would run into guys he arrested that worked at those places. Some cops would say there was spit in their burger, this and that I thought to myself did you check to see if there was actually spit in your burger?? Weird!

Also if I buy food for the cops then what happens when I'm not there on a normal day, do these guys just bring food in from home or something?

One cop I was with put on the siren and I asked him what we were doing, he said he had to take a leak so wanted to get to the nearest park so he can go to the bathroom. Serious.

Aj
          Get one more post in soon, dude...your post count is 666.
          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

What did the guy get charged with? Ah-salt? :-)

Comment

At least the cops didn't use pepper spray on her.

Comment

Working...
              X