Belicheck sez he's "moving on" from scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belicheck sez he's "moving on" from scandal

Patriots coach, Bill Belicheck seems to be running away from a bad choice in sportsmanship, after now getting a virtual slap on the wrist from the league cops for some major cheating during a game last week.

During a very recent interview, he passed on questions from reporters to repeatedly say he was moving on from the matter. End of story.

Sounds a bit too easy to me, as this was a serious infraction, and one that the league has decided to try and wriggle away from, when they have come down hard on other matters that were much less important. Maybe the Pats are just too important to the NFL to come down properly on the premier team.

A first rounder, 1/4 mil. to Bill, and 1/2 mil. to the team is comparatively peanuts, and not much incentive to stay straight.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Belicheck sez he's "moving on" from scandal

If by "moving on," he means to retire or resign, I can accept either one.

But if he just let bygones be bygones, that I cannot accept.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

That's why I thought the Pats should have been banned from post-season play for 2 years. It's hard to believe the players didn't know what was going on, either that or they didn't care. I mean there was talk going around it was being done while they were at Green Bay. Who knows where else? Someone must have tipped security about it.

Anyway, from the stories you read and hear Belichick doesn't come across as a very nice person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        A first rounder, 1/4 mil. to Bill, and 1/2 mil. to the team is comparatively peanuts, and not much incentive to stay straight.
        I'm a firm believer of enforcing cruel and unusual punishment.

If I'm in a kind mood, I'd say he should coach the next 5 games wearing a Betsy Ross period costume down to the loincloth.

My unforgiving mood would say "Nail a 2x4 to his penis and let him walk around without his or anybody else's hand for support."
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Ouch!
          And the 2x4 idea makes me queasy as well.

He wasn't in a good mood for the press, and I don't think either of those suggestions would help him, but I'll be happy to supply the nails.

I'm already sour with the top pro sports for over a decade now, and this kind of crap will further alienate 'some' fans.

Pro football died for me with the LA Rams.

Go Bows!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
          X