Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiiana decorative paddles, koa bowls, etc

Aloha Everyone:

I am decorating a guest room and I am looking for an expensive place to purchase Hawaiiana, i.e. decorative paddles for the wall, koa vases, etc. I have looked in MacArthur's at their various locations and of course they are way out of price. I look checked up Honolulu Furniture and Lamp in the near the Dole Cannery. They have paddles with decorative wall mounts, for about $170. Any help would be great!!

John in Aiea

Re: Hawaiiana decorative paddles, koa bowls, etc

I assume you mean "inexpensive" rather than "expensive", right?

With that assumption in mind, what you're looking for is, by nature, somewhat expensive. Maybe Hilo Hattie's on Nimitz will have something to your liking. If you don't mind used items, try looking at Goodwill, Salvation Army and Savers.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
      Aloha Everyone:

I am decorating a guest room and I am looking for an expensive place to purchase Hawaiiana, i.e. decorative paddles for the wall, koa vases, etc. I have looked in MacArthur's at their various locations and of course they are way out of price. I look checked up Honolulu Furniture and Lamp in the near the Dole Cannery. They have paddles with decorative wall mounts, for about $170. Any help would be great!!

John in Aiea
      try looking for monkeypod bowls at the ABC stores in Waikiki. They look real nice and are cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
        Aloha Everyone:

John in Aiea

Another place to search is ebay. Gotta filter through a lot of junk, but sometimes you can find some good deals on "Hawaiiana" items (and I not talking about the fakie tiki idols and wiggling hula statues).
        So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalei99 View Post
          Another place to search is ebay. Gotta filter through a lot of junk, but sometimes you can find some good deals on "Hawaiiana" items (and I not talking about the fakie tiki idols and wiggling hula statues).
          if you can find me a wiggling hula lamp stand i'll pay buku bucks for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Star of Gladness View Post
            if you can find me a wiggling hula lamp stand i'll pay buku bucks for it.
            got 22! Go Look!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...amp&category0=
            So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

buy tix to a fundraising gala, check the silent auctions, and get a tax write-off. What a great way to offset the price of a koa anything!

pax

Comment

Working...
              X