Opihi Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opihi Available!

Opihi available, fresh frozen, cleaned as well as in shell. Save the local Ophi, try it's excellent Irish alternative. Check our website:
    http://www.opihipickerz.com
    Mahalo

Re: Opihi Available!

Eh, I heard the Maui guyz said Keana'e get PLENNY!! FREE! All gotta do is bring one cooler and some ice when I fly on go! airlines. No need baggage so I don't go over the weight, yah? I tink they stay fly right now for $19 go Maui. Cheap!

Mebbe can trow couple ROCKS form Ia'o Valley, too, if get extra space!
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
      Mebbe can trow couple ROCKS form Ia'o Valley, too, if get extra space!
      Too Funny!

Eh! You saw how much dem Opihis cost from Ireland? Ova One thousand dollars bra! I no moa even Hot Wata!

HAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Too Funny!

Eh! You saw how much dem Opihis cost from Ireland? Ova One thousand dollars bra! I no moa even Hot Wata!

HAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Pupule

That's is a lot of cash, but what you get, according to the web page, for the $1,031 is 96 individual .5 boxes of cleaned opihi meat. That's just under $11 per half-pound box of opihi meat. That doesn't seem too unreasonable for a half-pound of solid, cleaned opihi meat.

I'm betting that the sellers of the opihi have that $1,031 quotation and quantity of opihi in mind for buyers working for places like Tamashiro's Market, where they could easily sell such a large amount of the shellfish, and pass on the economy of scale buying to its customers.

Comment

Surfingfarmboy, When you PUA like me...there's Opihi and Kala in front. Wat you tink I pick? Dang right I going pick the KALA!

The Opihi can spoil. The Kala can grow sum moa!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Surfingfarmboy is right, on our website you find wholesale quantities & prices. We just sent a big shipment to distributor Tropic Fish & Vegetables, they feature our Opihi at their Ward Avenue farmers market. They will have their mark up of course. We are trying hard to keep price down, and keep it affordable; shipping is our biggest expense, and the exchange rate is working against us. Please continue letting us know what you think, it's well appreciated.

Comment

That is the cutest avatar I've seen since Glen's mejiro with the santa hat or Lei Liko's Catholic school-girl upskirt.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
              X