UH Warriors vs. New Mexico State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH Warriors vs. New Mexico State

Here we go again. The game starts in about two hours, at 6pm HST. For those of you who are going to watch the replay tonight or tomorrow and don't want to know the score as the game progresses, read no more after this post.
    As for me, no cheerleaders this weekend. The Hooter Girls had a prior engagement, as did the Femme Nu girls. And (hang on a sec while I put on my flame resistant suit) the only offer I had was from the Weight Watcher Girls, which I declined because I didn't want to risk damage to my somewhat fragile rattan and wicker furniture.

GO WARRIORS!!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: UH Warriors vs. New Mexico State

UH, 48-40.

Hawaii will have its first 100 yd rusher of the season.

[/Flipadamus]
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I was wondering when this thread was gonna get started, game time soon. And LikaNui...I literally laughed out loud, and my little guy asked, "What's so funny?" I told him, you'll know in about 10 years.
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        As for me, no cheerleaders this weekend. The Hooter Girls had a prior engagement, as did the Femme Nu girls. And (hang on a sec while I put on my flame resistant suit) the only offer I had was from the Weight Watcher Girls, which I declined because I didn't want to risk damage to my somewhat fragile rattan and wicker furniture.

GO WARRIORS!!!

i guess me and my lardy belly wouldn't be welcome at your house, then.

too many beers and cake, i suppose. then again, eric and i could hook up with scriv somewhere and share some black butte porters and haystack blacks. none for you!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

okay, really--i need to get my okole out of this chair and run some errands. you guys are so magnetic with your posts and personalities...so entrancing for a girl like me, esp when eric's run off with his pals to tailgate before the game.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I'll be listening on the radio. I have no prediction, except for a Rainbow victory, of course.

We'll need some photos before we can make that determination.
          Last edited by scrivener; October 27, 2007, 04:23 PM. Reason: "all alone at the end of the evening..."
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
            UH, 48-40. Hawaii will have its first 100 yd rusher of the season.
            Interesting. This I've gotta see! Maybe Colt himself will go for the 100 on the ground to help his fragile Heisman chances?

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
            LikaNui...I literally laughed out loud, and my little guy asked, "What's so funny?" I told him, you'll know in about 10 years.
            Ten years or ten dollars, whichever comes first.

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
            Sure you would! I'm not as svelte as in my younger days either, dammit. And I actually enjoy large ladies, who generally seem to be funnier -- and much sweeter -- than the stick figurines.

Then again, eric and i could hook up with scriv somewhere and share some black butte porters and haystack blacks. none for you!
            Well, then. Hmmmmf. I'm writing you out of my will.
            In Hawaii, that will get you $1. (Ooh! Cross-thread reference!)

okay, really--i need to get my okole out of this chair and run some errands. you guys are so magnetic with your posts and personalities...so entrancing for a girl like me
            Thanks. We have reputations to live down to, you know.

So hey, USC lost again. I love it. And #1 Ohio State is leading #25 Penn State by 24-7 halfway through the third quarter. Darn.

Comment

i have the world series on the tube with the volume all the way down; the football game on the radio with the volume up.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Six-zip 'Bows after a Philip Rivers TD reception and a missed extra point.
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Yeah, and Colt's very first pass was an interception. Made me nervious.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    We'll need some photos before we can make that determination.
                    nuh-uh. me lardy shy. well, at least for HT purposes, it is. we can be found elsewhere on the internets. i'm not saying where. besides, no matter how lardy i may ever be, mom, dad and god blessed me with a really cute face and um...brains! not quite as astounding as jeri ryan's tho.*

*jeri ryan was a national merit scholar. i got merely a commendation from the national merit scholar program.

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post

Well, then. Hmmmmf. I'm writing you out of my will.
                    In Hawaii, that will get you $1. (Ooh! Cross-thread reference!)
                    hey, i made a multiple-cross-thread reference first!!!

and i'm still hanging out over here with you guys. what the hell??!! i have goodies to buy for the hospital halloween contests prizes. i need a mani and a pedi--my toenails are close to being like a bum's, cept with very dull crimson polish. i have a bracelet to pick up at tiffany. no, it's not a purchase. just a repair. but the bracelet, eric's gift to me our first christmas, is well loved. and i still have to put clothes on!!

*runs, streaking, out of HT, trying unsuccessfully to cover her lardy*
                    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                      hey, i made a multiple-cross-thread reference first!!!
                      Nice goin'. You win a cookie.

And we're leading 13-0 at the start of the second quarter. June Jones wins a cookie too.

Comment

23-0 with three minutes left in the first half... and oh Lord how I wish Jim Leahy would retire!!!!

Comment

23-3 at the half. A bit of a yawner.

Comment

29-6 now. Yes, quite uninteresting.
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Certainly, there’s been no shortage of penalties in the second half. And 15 men on the field? I know McMackin is experimenting, but last time I checked, you couldn’t do that...

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                              USA TODAY, page 2A
                              11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                              X