Restaurant Consistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant Consistency

Which restaurants or catering services do you find to be most consistent with quality of food and service and adherence to their menu. And who isn't?

We've been to the new Roy's in Waikiki several times now and have had nothing but favorable, actually EXCEPTIONAL dining experiences there. Yet almost everyone we talk to thought poorly of the place (cold or overcooked food, slow service, etc.). I know it's not us being less discerning or critical, as my girlfriend is a stickler and very picky about this kinda' stuff.

I do know the Roy's in Hawaii Kai is consistently NOISY. And their pupu (appetizer) menu is consistently excellent.

Of course, the king of consistency for local restaurants is Zippy's. Whether you order that Zip Pac in Kaneohe or Pearl City, it's pretty much guaranz' to be identical and as advertised.

L&L gets the thumbs-down in this regard.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Restaurant Consistency

Not being a picky eater to begin with...and having next to no sense of smell or taste...I'm not the best contributor to a Kaukau Korner thread. But that's never stopped me before!

I'm consistently impressed with food and service at Keo's Waiklki and at the Bali in the HHV.

Comment

Re: Restaurant Consistency

McDonald's is pretty consistent.

That's one of their strengths. Every time I go there, I know exactly what I'm going to get.

Comment

Working...
      X