Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting to watch: 2001 or 2007 Warrior offense (football)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More exciting to watch: 2001 or 2007 Warrior offense (football)?

While this year's team has a better record (11-0 to 9-3), which offense is more exciting to watch? Brennan's surgical attack with Rivers, Bess, and Grice-Mullins, or Rolovich airing it out to Lelie and midget slots Owens, Bass, and Harris?
    14.29%
    85.71%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: More exciting to watch: 2001 or 2007 Warrior offense (football)?

Huh?

All I know is my fingernails are...G O N E!!! I think I need to switch over to HGTV.

Comment

I'm thinking where are all my HT girlfriends and the thread for tonight's football game? Sheesh?!!!

I liked the godaddy.com commercial! @;-)
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

You’re kidding, right Mike?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
          You’re kidding, right Mike?
          No, really.

flickr

Comment

I'm curious as to why 1992 wasn't considered. Is it because it was under the Wags?
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
              I'm curious as to why 1992 wasn't considered. Is it because it was under the Wags?
              Good point. I never thought of including it, because everything I knew about the team was hearsay. No electricity/cable in my neighborhood at the time because of the hurricane.

flickr

Comment

Whatever the general consensus is, the 2001 season will always be special to me because of the blow-out victory over BYU, in which I was in attendance, and while at this game, I got to see Craig Stutsman boot the ball into the upper-deck in the 3rd right in front of me...he punted the football directly in front of the section I was sitting in. That's my all-time UH sports memory. I still have the ticket stub to that game...I'm going to frame it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post
                  Whatever the general consensus is, the 2001 season will always be special to me because of the blow-out victory over BYU, in which I was in attendance, and while at this game, I got to see Craig Stutsman boot the ball into the upper-deck in the 3rd right in front of me...he punted the football directly in front of the section I was sitting in. That's my all-time UH sports memory. I still have the ticket stub to that game...I'm going to frame it someday.
                  that had to be the GOAT ejection.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X