Washington vs. Hawaii Score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington vs. Hawaii Score prediction

With Jake Locker playing for Washington could make it interesting. He's fast, not afraid to run, but can throw. He's a Ben Roethlisberger type. He did really well against Ohio State earlier this year. This is Washington's bowl game because they aren't going to one...

I predict the score to be: Hawaii 35, Washington 27

what do you guys think?

Re: Washington vs. Hawaii Score prediction

I think it will be a blowout. UW's defense cannot keep up with our offense, so even if our D only holds on every other possession, the Huskies are doomed. I hope Coach Tyrone's job doesn't hang in the balance; I think he deserves more than a three-year shot, and this team is on the rise.

54-31 'Bows.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

what do you guys think?
      Conflicted.

Old home town vs new hometown. . .
      Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Zovo View Post
        Conflicted.

Old home town vs new hometown. . .
        I'm with you! I grew up a Husky fan in Port Orchard, but I've lived here last 13 years. I never went to U-Dub or UH (I went to HPU), so gotta go with the home team!

Comment

Originally posted by Zovo View Post
          Conflicted.

Old home town vs new hometown.
          Hmmmm...you shua sound like somebody familiar.

Could it be?

Nah....no....eeek!

ManoaSurfer123?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

HAWAII by 10
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Jake Locker will be a good matchup for Colt. The Huskies defense kinda sucks this year. But they have nothing to lose, since they won't be going to a bowl this year, and they've had a tough season compared to UH. They were practicing indoors all this past week so they would be better acclimated to the 80 degree weather they'll be playing in tomorrow.

The game won't be a blowout, but it's a tossup as to who will be the eventual winner.

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kittrick View Post
              I'm with you! I grew up a Husky fan in Port Orchard, but I've lived here last 13 years. I never went to U-Dub or UH (I went to HPU), so gotta go with the home team!

Grew up in Vancouver, Wa. While not actually being that close to UW (in fact here is a WSU campus in Vancouver) all of the college goers in my family went to UW, so it's the official team of my previous household.

Nah....no....eeek!

ManoaSurfer123?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Alas, No.
              Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

Some interesting background info on this, the 3rd meeting between the Warriors and the Huskies.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kittrick View Post
                  I predict the score to be: Hawaii 35, Washington 27

what do you guys think?
                  31-28, OT.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

UH will win 45-21.

Go Warriors!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                      UH will win 45-21.
                      I'm going to revise that to 55-21 now.
                      I just saw a Breaking News item that Washington's charter flight today was delayed. (Why the heck wait until the day before a game to fly?) The expected arrival time at HNL is at 10pm tonight. Assuming they stay at Turtle Bay as most visiting teams do, they won't get to their hotel until around midnight... 2am, their time.
                      Kickoff is at 6:30... 8:30 their time. They won't have adjusted yet.
                      55-21 may even be too low.

Go Warriors!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        Kickoff is at 6:30... 8:30 their time. They won't have adjusted yet.
                        Add to that intangible you've pointed out the fact that the Huskies generally have played in a lot cooler and much less humid conditions by this time of year. I know that everytime I come back to Honolulu to run the marathon, the humidity on Oahu is fairly oppresive to me, myself having trained for that race in (during the couple of months prior to it) in cool to cold conditions and humidity levels perhaps half the level of Honolulu's. I'm not saying that the UW players can't perform well in humid conditions, but based on my experiences of running the Honolulu Marathon, I need at least a week to marginally acclimate myself to the high humidity levels. I'd prefer two if I could somehow manage that.

Comment

Awww...heck. My niece's birthday is tomorrow, and we're having her birthday dinner in the Pearlridge area at 5! Oh well.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                            Awww...heck. My niece's birthday is tomorrow, and we're having her birthday dinner in the Pearlridge area at 5! Oh well.
                            Just excuse yourself to go to the restroom ... and then zip to Sears TV & Electronics on the ground floor.

Of course, that assumes the party will be held in the Downtown area.
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Hawaii by four TDs, 52-24. Colt throws for 5 TDs, Graunke for one TD in relief, one TD by the defense via INT, and Kelly kicks one FG at the end of the first half.

Comment

Working...
                              X