PDA

View Full Version : Hey, all you holiday avatar NON-participants...

tutusue
December 22nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
PM me your VOTES for your favorite holiday avatar (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14130). Wiki wiki...by 12N Sunday, 'kay?! There's a lot at stake and the entrants are getting antsy. :D

scrivener
December 22nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
PM me your VOTES for your favorite holiday avatar (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14130). Wiki wiki...by 12N Sunday, 'kay?! There's a lot at stake and the entrants are getting antsy. :D

Are we allowed to campaign? :)

zztype
December 23rd, 2007, 07:33 AM
Are we allowed to campaign? :)

Yeah, let's campaign for ABSOLUTCHAOS! :D

Pomai
December 23rd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Ha ha! The campaign is on!

Look for me on the street corner in front of the Hawaii Convention Center this morning (imagination). I'll be holding a huge sign with AbsolutChaos' outrageous wine-drinkin', cheese-grindin', red-nosed "She-Deer" mug on it with text that simply says, "VOTE FOR ME!"

Peshkwe
December 23rd, 2007, 08:08 AM
Just to make things a bit easier I put em all together.

I didn't know if Sue was eligible or not...but I figured I'd put her avatar in so it's a reference for next year's contest.

tutusue
December 23rd, 2007, 08:50 AM
Just to make things a bit easier I put em all together.

I didn't know if Sue was eligible or not...but I figured I'd put her avatar in so it's a reference for next year's contest.
That is sooo cool, Peshkwe. Thanks for doing that. And, no, I'm not eligible because I'm the tie breaker, if needed. Plus, I don't wanna listen to the outcry should I win my own contest! The audit could get ugly! :D

Campaign if you wish. The rules are made up on the fly!

Two more hours of voting left...
<tick><tock><tick><tock>

tutusue
December 23rd, 2007, 10:30 AM
30 minutes to go!

The suspense is killin' me! :D

LikaNui
December 23rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
I just cast my vote. Had 12 minutes to spare before the deadline. :eek:
WAIT. I just re-read the title of the thread, so since my avatar is a candidate my vote doesn't count?! :(
[/sobble]

Vanguard
December 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
I just want to say, you all did a splendid job. I couldn't pick my favorite in the time alloted, but kudos, everyone :)

LikaNui
December 23rd, 2007, 11:22 AM
I voted for Pomai. His Ho Ho Ho in the UH logo was the most creative and took the most skill to create, in my always sometimes rarely humble opinion.

tutusue
December 23rd, 2007, 11:25 AM
I just cast my vote. Had 12 minutes to spare before the deadline. :eek:
WAIT. I just re-read the title of the thread, so since my avatar is a candidate my vote doesn't count?! :(
[/sobble]
Everyone's votes count but mine...'cept as a tie breaker! The title of the thread was aimed at those who didn't participate letting them know they should still vote!

Time to call Price-Waterhouse to tally the votes! It'll be another sleepless night for those who entered. :D The winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Peshkwe
December 23rd, 2007, 11:26 AM
That is sooo cool, Peshkwe. Thanks for doing that. And, no, I'm not eligible because I'm the tie breaker, if needed. Plus, I don't wanna listen to the outcry should I win my own contest! The audit could get ugly! :D

Campaign if you wish. The rules are made up on the fly!

Two more hours of voting left...
<tick><tock><tick><tock>

No problems :)

Just save it and you can use it for next year so no one makes a duplicate or a newbie doesn't accidentally use one.

tutusue
December 23rd, 2007, 11:32 AM
No problems :)

Just save it and you can use it for next year so no one makes a duplicate or a newbie doesn't accidentally use one.
Yep! I've already downloaded it. Thanks again.

Peshkwe
December 23rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Yep! I've already downloaded it. Thanks again.

Cool

Now all you have to do is remember where it is come next year LOL!

LikaNui
December 23rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
The winner will be announced tomorrow morning. I don't suppose I could bribe influence honor you with a meal at Bob's Big Boy?

:p

Leo Lakio
December 23rd, 2007, 02:55 PM
Sorry I missed the voting (our wee home is filled with holiday visitors from Hawai`i & Sweden, so not much computer time this weekend.)

Good luck, all y'all, and thanks for the creative variety for the season.