Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Gift - Downloadable, Eco and Budget Guide to Oahu

Aloha,

If you know someone on a tight budget who is dreaming about visiting Hawaii, but isn't sure how to make this happen, or a newcomer to Oahu, my downloadable, eBook:
    Hawaii Eco Travel & Budget Guide to Oahu
    would make a nice Christmas gift (lots of free goodies if you order before Christmas). One of my readers who lived on Oahu for two years used my guide for his vacation there and said he was amazed at all he'd missed out on before and all that he saved. I lived on Oahu too, and during the research vacation I took for this book, I too was amazed! You can keep a copy for yourself, and send them the download link in an email holiday greeting to be opened on Christmas (of course you can open before then because it's an instant download).

About the free stuffs -- If you order before Christmas (Hawaii Time), you'll get a stocking full of FREE bonuses, including free travel guide services for a year, a free companion guide (your choice: Maui, Kauai or Big Island) and an Amazon coupon (you could use towards a Hawaiian music CD, travel DVDs, music downloads or even local kine food). 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed.

P.S. I know this sounds like it, but I'm really not one of those Internet marketer personnas. I taught at Waiakea High in Hilo and then worked as a journalist in Oregon for 10 years and am now a single mom and homeschooling. There's a link on the book page to my bio.
    Buy today for a Christmas present and/or your own New Year planning. Check out the sample chapers:
    www.CoconutRoads.com/HawaiiBudgetVacation.html

Thank you for checking out my ad.

Mele Kalikmaka and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Cindy
    Last edited by Cindy Blankenship; December 23, 2007, 06:05 PM.
    Hawaii Eco Travel Budget Guides
    www.CoconutRoads.com
    "Taking you to the Heart of Hawaii"
Working...
X