Lost all "new" thread markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all "new" thread markers

What the hell? This is the second time it's happened to me. I log into HT, I see the red hibiscus, I got down into the first area - and all of a sudden, I loose ALL of the "new" thread markers. For all sections. So now I'm suck remembering when I was last on and comparing the dates. That really sucks.

What's happening?

Re: Lost all "new" thread markers

Just a tiny guess, but I wonder if your cookie is being reset by something, so that when you click back to the front page, it assumes you've left and come back and now your "last visit" time is more recent.

Do you use the "latest" link? If you click that, you'll get at least the last twenty-four hours worth of posts. I live in that view.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      Do you use the "latest" link? If you click that, you'll get at least the last twenty-four hours worth of posts. I live in that view.
      Heh. Ditto that. I don't go to http://www.hawaiithreads.com. I go to my bookmark which is this:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/search....52,53,54,55,69
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

I just log in. Everything was fine until I went to start reading messages and I clicked on "the classroom". Then, pow, all new threads lost their markings. It's as if I clicked "mark all forums read". But I know know how that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
          [...]Do you use the "latest" link? If you click that, you'll get at least the last twenty-four hours worth of posts. I live in that view.
          I live in that view, too, but also have the same problem at GG...pretty much every day. Sometimes I miss a thread and don't notice it 'til it's revived days, weeks or months later!

Comment

Working...
          X