Looking for Ohana.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ohana.....

Aloha! My ohana is from Waialua, Oahu....family name is ACHIU.....we are looking for information on one of my uncle's children......My uncle's name was Lincoln Ah Miu Keanuenue Achiu....
    We know of a son, his name is possibly Albert Malakawa (Albert was/is married to Wilhelmina Hashimoto). He was last known to reside on the Big Island. Albert would be about 80 something.
    Uncle Lincoln also had a set of twin daughters - Angela and Agatha. Their mother's name was Agnes. We don't have Agnes' last name.
    Uncle Lincoln had another son named Theodore Bush whose mother's name was Emma. He would be about 60-something.
    Uncle Lincoln had another daughter, possibly named Josephine Kumukahi.....she would be in her early 70s.

We are in the process of planning a reunion and would love to meet these children and their ohana. If anyone knows of them or knows how to contact them, please message me here or PM.

Aloha!

Nani

Re: Looking for Ohana.....

I thank all of you who inquired to my post. Anyway, here's the website that we've been working on.

http://www.achiu-ohana.com/

There are many family members that we have not been in touch with, or seen or heard from in years. If you have a chance, please scroll around the site, take a look at the different branches and even browse the pictures. Maybe you'll see someone that you recognize.....

Again, mahalo nui loa for all your aloha!

Comment

Re: Looking for Ohana.....

Wrong family line for me to go poking into there cuz though dat Auntie is a Achiu, yes? You gotta let me know how you set up that site though. I wanna set one up for my AhQuin side and organize a reunion, it's been waaaay too long.

*edit to say, no I was wrong I think it's Ah Moe on dat Auntie. Eh my Uncle down La'ie wanted me to ask you about an Auntie Loke, pm me if it sounds familiar.
      Last edited by Lei K; February 4, 2008, 03:59 PM.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
      X