"No Say Dat!" a game for us locals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Say Dat!" a game for us locals

I've started a new company called Local Kine Games that makes games to bring people together, stir memories, and recreate a sense of place. Please visit my website at www.localkinegames.com for more details.

I would like to do a pass-around for Hawaii Thread forum users in which one "No Say Dat!" Local edition game goes out to the first person on the list for a two week period, at the end of which that person would write a review on the company forum and also send it on to the next person on the list. The only cost to participants is time and postage to the next person. If you'd like to participate, please email me at wendi@localkinegames.com so I can add you to the list. When it is two people away from being your turn, I will email you for your address so that the previous person can send it to you. By participating in this pass-around, you are agreeing to write a brief review and send the game on to the next person. All pass-around participants will be entered in a free drawing to receive "No Say Dat!" Local edition.

Thank you so much for your time.
    Wendi Lau

www.LocalKineGames.com
Working...
X