Clear All

• We NEED to find this ice cream!

http://www.edys.com/brand/grand/flav...33&f=1643&le=1
    http://www.dreyers.com/brand/grand/f...p?b=134&f=2224
    http://www.dreyers.com/brand/grandli...p?b=117&f=2218
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: We NEED to find this ice cream!

I think that's a fabulous idea for an ice cream flavor. I'm going to try to make some on my own.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

am quite sure i saw them in the beretania foodland (the one with r fields in it).

that's not helpful to you much, mike, is it? you're on another island, eh?
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
        am quite sure i saw them in the beretania foodland (the one with r fields in it).

that's not helpful to you much, mike, is it? you're on another island, eh?
        yeah, but we got 2 Foodlands here. I should go check'em out sometime this week. thanks!

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
          yeah, but we got 2 Foodlands here. I should go check'em out sometime this week. thanks!
          happy to help! and if they don't carry it, put in a request. a friend of mine once asked the makiki safeway to bring in a certain ice cream, and within a month, they did.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
            happy to help! and if they don't carry it, put in a request. a friend of mine once asked the makiki safeway to bring in a certain ice cream, and within a month, they did.
            Star Market here does that too...and you get a copy of their letter to you posted on some corny-a$$ wall.

flickr

Comment

Working...
            X