Lizard Eggs......Euuwww!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizard Eggs......Euuwww!

Okay. I took out my Dad's "old" army cot out of storage. They type with the folding aluminum frame and separate cross struts. While in the storeroom for the past......few years, lizards had laid clusters of eggs all over the webbing and parts of the frame.

Anyone got a good way of getting them off? Seems the "adhesive" is really hard. Appreciate any hints that work. Mahalo!

Re: Lizard Eggs......Euuwww!

Since there are no other ideas.....I used to grow asparagus and asparagus beetles eggs would be stuck on the asparagus. I took them off by putting them in a slight salt solution. You might try saltwater.
    You can apply any terms to any situation to suit your perspective.

Comment

Re: Lizard Eggs......Euuwww!

It's been awhile so I went and found my own solution. An 8 yr. old little girl who loves to play in the water. Gave her a hard bristle brush and the water hose with an attachment so she can get a good, strong stream of water to "muscle" the stuff off. Heheh, she did a pretty darned good job of it too. Of course she spent twice as much time spraying herself.

Fritz, I'll keep your suggestion in mind as that old cot isn't the only thing around this house that's been encrusted with lizard eggs. Mahalo...

Comment

Working...
      X