Good Deed for the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Deed for the Day

I am thinking this thread probably exist but oh well. My good deed for the day I picked up all the cigarette buts on my neighbors yard and well...well....I made my brother who was feeling down happy again. Yes there's the spirit. That's my good deed for the day and I am sticking to it
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Good Deed for the Day

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    I am thinking this thread probably exist but oh well. My good deed for the day I picked up all the cigarette buts on my neighbors yard and well...well....I made my brother who was feeling down happy again. Yes there's the spirit. That's my good deed for the day and I am sticking to it
    Wow who's butts were they?
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Right on Pedro!
      You know it's really good that you're doing so well up there my friend.
      For those that don't know... He and I used to work together
      and it ain't been the same without Pedro.
      Here's a link to my "Good Deed for the Day!" thread.
      http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=14455
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Wow who's butts were they?
        Well you see nimbus cloud suddenly appeared out of the gloom followed by a torrent of wind and so happened a......the truth wouldn't hurt would it?

This very bad person(I shall not name name's)was um smoking by my front porch and when the dog feces odor would drift down wind he would flick his well you know into the yard to mask the smell but to little or no effect. Me and this no name person we had a talk and he agreed not to do it again and he even volunteered to pick up his liter, I was so moved by no names kindness that I helped him. And they all lived happily ever after the end. Aint that a nice bed time story?
        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
        X