Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Our Local Movie, ALL FOR MELISSA, get seen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Our Local Movie, ALL FOR MELISSA, get seen!

We entered a cool contest called FROM HERE TO AWESOME where the top ten films will be seen all around the world in theaters, mobile devices and etc.

Help our local fun/funny movie get into the top ten by voting for us.

Hit the "THIS FILM SEEMS AWESOME NOTIFY ME OF SCREENINGS" button after hitting the link HERE and comment, rate, subscribe to our videos, and favorite the YOUTUBE video. Also become our MYSPACE friend. You can also become a fan on our FACEBOOK page. The more votes from each link, the better the chance our film will be deemed "AWESOME!"

We really want to share this movie with the rest of the world and you could help us reach our goal!

Much aloha,

Gerard Elmore
    www.allformelissa.com

Re: Help Our Local Movie, ALL FOR MELISSA, get seen!

So, Gerard...if I favorite your vid in YouTube will that count as a vote? I hope so 'cuz I'm already registered!

In addition, I haven't figured out how any indie filmmaker has the time to hang out in MS, FB, YT, yada, yada!!! Really! Hmmm...I do understand YouTube! I know what you guys and gals go thru to get a film produced and, well, if you've found that 25th hour and 8th day please share it with me, 'kay?!!!

$25k...really? Bless your heart!

Seriously, best of luck with your film. I'll look forward to seeing it on the big screen!

Hugs to you and Mernie...

Comment

Re: Help Our Local Movie, ALL FOR MELISSA, get seen!

Hi Sue!

Yes, anything you do on youtube for the video counts...ratings, comments, favorites, subscribe...it all counts.

Well, actually I have the time now because I'm pretty much broke haha. I don't know about the 25th hour but this does require a lot of time and effort. It's sort of turned into an election campaign.

But yes, 25k but there were a few others that chipped in to help out.

I will tell Mernie you say hi.

Thanks Sue!!! You are soooo awesome!

All the best,

Gerard.

Comment

All for Melissa

We spent a whole lot of money to get my first feature, All
        for Melissa done and we did the impossible...we got national distribution with an awesome company called Echo Bridge Entertainment! Totally local feature film and it was a movie that was only made because a lot of friends from Hawaii who believed in the project and helped to make it possible. I'm
        just about broke as we continue to spend money to get the film ready
        for distribution and I need more to finish everything.

But now you can help contribute to our local film and it's easy and FREE!!!

All you have to do is follow the link below or click on the ourstage
        banner on our website at www.allformelissa.com and click the JOIN NOW
        button on the bottom of the banner to join OurStage.com. You get 30 free songs to download and WE GET 4 DOLLARS for each
        person we register.

Not to mention it IS a great site. We've been on the site for awhile
        and there is a lot of great undiscovered talent on the site. There
        are monthly contests to find the best new bands and best new
        filmmakers. I've found a lot of great music on the site from unsigned
        bands.

So please follow the link below and help us climb out of debt...and
        possibly pay for the future DVD release party.

http://www.ourstage.com/banner/chari.../allformelissa

Please pass this on to all your friends too. The more the better.
        Help our movie reach the masses.

For info about the movie you can visit our official website at www.allformelissa.com

Much aloha!

Gerard Elmore

Comment

Working...
        X