Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertising Space on LocoKineGrindz.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising Space on LocoKineGrindz.com!

Hello friends,

In an effort to subsidize the costs of continuing content on LocoKineGrindz.com, I will be offering several non-intrusive ad positions on the site's new design (set to be launched April 25th) for businesses to reach my audience.

What kind of businesses should advertise?

Any business may inquire for advertising slots on Locokinegrindz.com. However, given the nature of the site and the type of content it provides, businesses relating to the food industry will likely see greater results.

Restaurants, catering businesses, and food shops are just a few examples of businesses that will benefit greatly from advertising on LocoKineGrindz.com!

Why should I advertise on LocoKineGrindz.com?

Currently my review site enjoys a broad audience of visitors. In March over 12,000 visitors from Hawaii came to read reviews about local restaurants.

For those businesses in the food industry (supermarkets, catering, restaurants, etc.), the visitors of LocoKineGrindz.com represent a very specific demographic. Unlike newspaper sites that contain a wide spectrum of content, LocoKineGrindz.com visitors come to the site specifically to read about local food and restaurants.

Here are some stats:

March 2008
    Visitors: 12,000+
    Page Views: 50,000+
    Hits: 125,000+

Currently the month of April 2008 is looking to increase the above statistics by 20%!

What kind of ads will you run?

All ads on my site will be non-intrusive, meaning that they will be represented and placed in a way that does not interfere with content, or annoy visitors. There will be a central advertising space to the right-hand side of the primary content. Ads will be image only, no audio.

How much does it cost?

Advertising costs will vary based on length of term (discounts given for multi-month contracts). However, rest assured that LocoKineGrindz will offer an aggressive price package and CPM plan to offer maximum value to your business.

I'm interested! How do I contact you?

You may send all inquires about purchasing advertising spots to dale@locokinegrindz.com

Please include your name, company name, and contact information.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time! If anyone knows of any businesses that may benefit from advertising on LocoKineGrindz.com, please feel free to let me know and I would be more than happy to contact them personally.

If you or someone you know is affiliated with a non-profit organization relating to food (Food bank, Meals on Wheels, etc.), please let me know as I intend to donate one or two advertising slots to help spread the word of these organizations and their great work!

Thank you so much HawaiiThreads!
    Last edited by dyasu; April 23, 2008, 05:32 PM.
    Eating my way through restaurants at http://www.nomnomfoodie.com

Growing a local Hawaii food blogger community at http://www.hawaiifoodbloggers.com
Working...
X