Looking for CHEAP portable storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for CHEAP portable storage.

either a shed or a "ready to be assembled" shed.

need somethin for the property to put my fishing and scuba equipment in.

needs to be sturdy. and lockable.

thanks in advance!

aloha
    peacelove, Just Me
    "Until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes"

"To devide and rule will only tear us apart. In every mans chest, there beats a heart"

"So feel this drum beat, as it beats within. Playin the rhythym. Resisting against the system"

Re: Looking for CHEAP portable storage.

How 'cheap' is the stuff you'll be putting into the storage? Get something sturdy.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hahah, not cheap stuff....

5k worth of fishin junk hahaha...

i want to put all my tools and such in it too.
      "Until the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes"

"To devide and rule will only tear us apart. In every mans chest, there beats a heart"

"So feel this drum beat, as it beats within. Playin the rhythym. Resisting against the system"

Comment

Maybe....to minimalize any loss due to theft, whatever...you could go ahead and get the cheap storage unit, but just put cheap stuff into it, and leave the more expensive stuff in the house or in a safer, more secure place.
        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hahah, im guessing the shed/storage is going to be a safer place to keep things than my house.

it looks about like the straw house you imagine when reading the 3 little pigs

whats a cheap small storage unit cost over there?

i have one in FL at the moment that only runs me $50 a month, but its got stuff in it ill probably never see again...im debating just lettingthem auction it...

anyway, Mahalo

peacelove, just me

Comment

Do you mean "Mini Self-Storage" or "portable storage" When I read portable storage I thought you meant like one of those little plastic barns you can buy at Home Depot to put behind your house.
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

well im thinkin "little", and "put behind my house", but i dont know if plastic will do the trick.

im wondering if theres any places on the islands i can buy a "build a shed" type kit. like the same size as the little plastic ones, only obvioulsy constrcucted out of wood or metal...

i just need something for MY property to store fishing/camping/diving/hiking/etc. gear in

Comment

I notice that the nation wide Sears ads that are inserted into the local Oahu newspapers makes references to these types of buildings. I don't know if the local Sears stores have them in stock or not.

Comment

Working...
                X