Sharon Stone-Karma: China's Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon Stone-Karma: China's Earthquake

Sharon Stone has apologized for saying that karma was the reason for China's big and deadly earthquake. She can't make an excuse for that kind of statement as being misquoted or it was the liquor talking. I thought she was a MENSA member (I saw that rumor on E True Hollywood Story). Sharon Stone being a member of MENSA was later revealed to be a false rumor.

Re: Sharon Stone-Karma: China's Earthquake

I would think the earthquake was man made, either by pumping out all the lubricating petroluem from the earth or by some horrible earthquake triggering device.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      Sharon Stone has apologized for saying that karma was the reason for China's big and deadly earthquake. She can't make an excuse for that kind of statement as being misquoted or it was the liquor talking. I thought she was a MENSA member (I saw that rumor on E True Hollywood Story). Sharon Stone being a member of MENSA was later revealed to be a false rumor.
      If Sharon Stone was in MENSA, she would have deserved to have her membership yanked for making such a stupid and insensitive comment.

Stone's bank account will experience first-hand what "karma" feels like now that China's largest theater chain will no longer be featuring her movies.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Ik Karma were truely responsible for bad stuff that happens to countries.....then we'd all be in trouble, wouldn't we?
        http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
        http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well at least she didn't have much of a career left to sabotage.
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Dalai Lama's statement

Statement following the recent earthquake in Sichuan province

'I am deeply saddened by the loss of many lives and many more who have been injured in the catastrophic earthquake that struck Sichuan province of China. I would like to extend my deep sympathy and heartfelt condolences to those families who have been directly affected by the strong earthquake on 12 May 2008. I offer my prayers for those who have lost their lives and those injured in the quake.'

The Dalai Lama

May 13, 2008

Question??? Do countries carry Karma? Is Karma an individual’s responsibility? I'm not a Sharon Stone fan but I have heard that statement from the Tibetan Buddhist community here on Kauai. Tibetan Buddhism has flourished in the Western European countries but how many people take from the Tibetan philosophy and how many people are involved in the Free Tibet Movement? His Holiness did divert funds from the Free Tibet Movement to contribute to the earthquake victims in China, now that’s compassion.
            "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Originally posted by greentara View Post
              Question??? Do countries carry Karma? Is Karma an individual’s responsibility?
              Karma's a fig newton. If only bad things did indeed happen to bad people.
              “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                True. The nastiest of my neighbors will live forever.
                http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOL Belief systems are very subjective I guess that's why we have Fig Newtons and Oreos to choose from.
                  "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Originally posted by greentara View Post
                    LOL Belief systems are very subjective I guess that's why we have Fig Newtons and Oreos to choose from.
                    Personally, I don't care if one worships stones as long as you don't throw them at me.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                      True. The nastiest of my neighbors will live forever.
                      Living for ever does not necessarily mean that one has a good life Susie. But sometimes it does seem that retribution does not come in this life time.

Comment

Personally, I don't care if one worships stones as long as you don't throw them at me.
                        Throwing stones is such a hostile analogy, but just keep ducking and you will be fine. Ya never know when someone may throw a Fig Newton at you.

Comment

Was Sharon stoned?

Comment

Originally posted by Composite 2992 View Post
                            Was Sharon stoned?
                            I think Sharon Stoned was a character on The Flinstones.

Comment

Well at least she didn't have much of a career left to sabotage.
                              How about Basic Instinct 2? Sex sells in movies no matter how bad the writing is. "She still gets it done," as David Letterman would say. She might need a little more make-up now. The best selling book in this country is who had sex with Barbra Walters.

Comment

Working...
                              X