Hulaz: Gay Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulaz: Gay Forum

For you gays here in Hawaii. I just want to let you know that I helped a friend create a new gay community focused on gays in Hawaii. You can find it at http://hulaz.com (catchy name, ya) and you can join the discussions and upload pictures to the gallery. More features coming later. Enjoy!

Re: Hulaz: Gay Forum

This is a great idea. I popped over and joined...just waiting for the verification email!

Aloha!

Comment

Let me know if something is not working or if we can improve on something, add something....whateva....it's so new that we haven't finished everything. Thanks for joining! I guess I'll see you in two forums now.

Comment

I took a quick peruse and it looks good. Still haven't received the confirmation email (is it automated?) or I would post. Quick question...is the site affiliated with Hula's B&LS?

Comment

You should have got your activation email by now. Maybe it went into your spam folder.

No, it's not affiliated with Hula's B&LS. That's why it says "unofficial" on the front page. We noticed that Hula's own forum was lacking, which is why my friend came up with this idea.

Thanks! I'll go ahead an manually activate your account but I guess I need to investigate where the activation email went.

Comment

Thanks amagab. The email finally showed up at about 5am this morning. It probably is a yahoo thing. And thanks for activating me (ok, that just sounded strange). Looking forward to participating over there!

Comment

Working...
            X