Aloha from Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Milwaukee

Aloha my family of three are planning a move to Oahu in march. I would like it to be in November but our lease won't be up yet. We are trying to figure out were in Oahu still and planning a one month trip in October to were we decide toove to we have a two year old baby boy and we are a kind, peaceful loving family. I was reading thru this forum and thought it was pretty down to earth fun and informative place so I decided to join in!
    mahalo~ looking forward to getting to know u guys

Re: Aloha from Milwaukee

welcome Nani

you'll learn a lot here. i did before i moved and am still learning everyday. hopefully you'll get a realistic idea of what it's like living in hawaii. it's not all plumeria and orchids all the time
    website - http://www.brianhancock.com
    blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

aloha and welcome nani.
      "chaos reigns within.
      reflect, repent and reboot.
      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

thanks for the warm welcoming! Oh ad believe me I know we aren't moving to a perfect paradise LOL

Comment

Aloha e Nani! Pehea 'oe? You must be a really beautiful woman to have a name like that. I wish you a safe move. Enjoy your stay on HT as well!

Me ke aloha,
          'Alika
          'Alika

Comment

Aloha and welcome to Hawaii Threads Nani! I love your name! Hope that you will have a safe move to O'ahu. I am from O'ahu too.
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Alohakine is from Milwaukee. I grew up there.

Comment

Working...
              X