How I became the way I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I became the way I am

hi this is sansei and i wish to share of how i became the way i am today,it began when we had this unkind neighbor who was a youth at the time and he was half hawaiian and part chinese and he today has kid's of his own,only when i knew him when we were young,he shot an arrow into the top of my head only it didnt hit my brain,

only i wouldnt be here today so he pulled it out and then i told my parent's at the time only they didnt say or do what should've been done at that time so they only told me to put a bandaid on my injury and then year's later,with the help of my parent's,i got professional help and went into queen's and stayed for 2 week's until they knew what was wrong and i got medication and now im stable with my Dr's help and the med's so if anyone's thought's are on why i posts thing's the way i do,it was due to this unkind way of what my neigbor did and he thought it was humorous to shoot me on the top of my head with a sharp arrow and we never sued him since my health at the time wasnt in danger so if i post thing's the way i did or do,i mostly and truly and humbly apologize to everyone here and on topix is this is why i post the way at time's i do and i dont mean any harm towards anyone here so i hope everyone here and on Topix may truly forgive me and i'll be more careful on what i post and how i post,that's my truest and humbly apology to everyone.

Well thank's for your time

Re: wish to share of how i became the way i am

cool.______________________
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Isn't the Internet a wonderful communication tool?!
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to susie misajon.what i posted is all true and none of this is phony,it all happened when i was a youth and this is why i take med's so i'd be more stable so i hope this may help with your thought's?

Comment

I know. That's why I think the Internet is wonderful. Just imagine...you have an entire roomful of friends right here, that you can speak to and discuss things with, all at your own speed, in your own time, and from whatever level you are. The Internet is a wonderful equalizer and it is a wonderful way for anyone to join in, no matter if they are handicapped, shy, isolated, or whatever.

hugs
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks, sansei, for filling us in on your story.

Knowing of your injury, I fear that I will now hear the "William Tell Overture" playing in my head when I read your posts. I hope you understand the humor of that - and if not, I'd be happy to let you in on the joke.

I am glad you survived that accident and are alive, functioning and contributing to the world today. Keep on riding!

Comment

Re: How I became the way I am

Interesting story, and thankfully you're able to tell of the unfortunate event.

I hope he didn't bring his kids up to be as stupid.

Keep posting and enjoying life, dude!
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

wow! to lay it all out, sansei! that's truly a remarkable story of survivorship.

i'm really not sure if an apology was necessary? everyone has their own style of posting.
                "chaos reigns within.
                reflect, repent and reboot.
                order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

hi this is sansei and thank's leo lakio and ron Whitfield and Kani-lehua for all of your kind word's and i appreciate them and this is all true and the unkind neighbor brought up his kid's similar to his style except for ending up in the poke and he was the only one in his family who ended up in the poke.

I would never hang with a person of that nature ever so i grew up with nice people so i turned out ok. with the help of my parent's and some help with being in queen's for 2 week's.it all helped and i always thank my mom for her and my deceased father's help at that time so i thought to share this with everyone. i could never apologize enough for posting the way i do is due to this incident and he was never prosocuted for this so im not going to go to much there unless someone want's to know and i will pm them and explain.

my Mom and i are good friend's along with my eldest sister and her husband and my second sister,at one point before i got pro help,i hadnt spoken to her for 20 year's until when my father was going,i promised him i'd compromise with her so i kept my promise so that's basically my whole true story.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Sansei. You're doing fine.

Comment

Hi sansei!

Comment

Good for you, Sansei. Keep on keeping on.

Comment

Working...
                        X