X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teens out of control

"vandalism elicits outage and action"

http://starbulletin.com/2008/06/13/news/story02.html

i'm REALLY not understanding why teens are out of control?!
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Re: teens out of control

(Police Maj. Frank) Fujii said the incident is not unusual. "Periodically you have things like this happen in every neighborhood," he said.

What the hell kind of response is that from HPD? Since when is it "usual" for any neighborhood in this island to have a mob of 50 boys roaming around wielding bats and pipes? Since when it is "usual" for 9 cars to be vandalized on a short and narrow residential street in one week?

And all this happening on a street that is only a couple of blocks away from a police substation???

My best friend from high school lives on a neighboring street from where the vandalism and assaults took place. He read the same quote from HPD too and he just couldn't believe it.

Message of warning to any of the vandals who may be reading this. Avoid a certain one story white house on Kino Street. If you so much as step one foot over his fence, you may get a faceful of a 12 gauge shotgun.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

see, that's what i'm talking about. so you have the teens out of control and the police acting like it's nothing out of the norm. mind you, a brother and sister were also attacked during this incident. it's no longer about throwing eggs, now they're using bats and pipes.
      "chaos reigns within.
      reflect, repent and reboot.
      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Seems like an unusual incident to me! That statement from the police officer sounds very detached and lacks compassion for the victims. It is important for the police to stay objective, but this is overkill.

Bet he wouldn't have said anything like that if he had been attacked.

Comment

Working...
        X