Upcoming shows on the Sci-Fi Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming shows on the Sci-Fi Channel

Was watching the 8th season opener of Stargate SG-1 and the Sci-Fi channel was airing promos of upcoming shows. I don't know if they are mini-series, movies or series.

One of them is Battlestar Galactica which starts in January 2005. The other is Farscape which airs in October (I think in 2004).

Re: Upcoming shows on the Sci-Fi Channel

Battlestar Galactica, I believe, is a series. But this I could be wrong.

Farscape is in its nth season. I don't know what number as after the first season, I was totally put off by it. The show started out really good. But personally, it all became very droll. Farscape reminds me of a sci-fi version of The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Starts out good with the hero and heroine finding each other and falling in love, only to be thwarted time and time again, where one moment of lovey dovey time together has to be earned by surviving trial after trial of faith in each other being tested, overcoming villians galore and so on and so forth. Yah, you can tell I'm disappointed.

But anyway, 8th season of Stargate, w00t! and don't forget SG: Atlantis. The pilot was actually pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Right now both Stargate series are showing repeats, however they munged up the Atlantis pilot as two seperate episodes.

Comment

"Farscape is in its nth season. I don't know what number as after the first season, I was totally put off by it."

I very, very rarely watch television, but I did a couple of days ago see an hour of "Farscape". I thought it was one of the most stupid things I've ever seen on television .... and I started back in the days of "Howdy Doody".

Comment

I don't go out of my way to watch Farscape but I did watch the mini-series this weekend. I think now the series has come to an end.

Comment

Battlestar Galactica starts this Friday (1/14/2005) on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Comment

Working...
            X