Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant Week Hawai'i

Aloha all,

With the slowing economy, you may be interested in learning more about this opportunity to boost business...

Hawai`i’s foodie scene heats up with the addition of the inaugural Restaurant Week Hawai`i – a seven-day celebration of Hawai`i’s unique cuisine – that will benefit the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Diamond Head. From fine dining to fast-food and French to fusion, participating restaurants will feature special menu items, promotions, and discounts from November 16 – 22, 2008.

During Restaurant Week Hawai`i, diners can sample new restaurants, dine at old favorites and taste a variety of dishes being prepared by Hawai`i’s chefs using locally grown produce. Restaurant Week Hawai`i’s committee reads like a veritable “who’s who” in Hawai`i’s cuisine scene, including Roy Yamaguchi, Alan Wong, Sam Choy, DK Kodama, Peter Merriman and Chai Chaowasaree, among many others.

To participate in Restaurant Week Hawai`i, local restaurants can register online at www.restaurantweekhawaii.com and choose from one of five sponsorship levels. Corporate sponsorships are also available. The deadline to participate in Restaurant Week Hawai`i is October 1, 2008. For more information about Restaurant Week Hawai`i, visit www.restaurantweekhawaii.com or contact Culinary Institute of the Pacific Director Conrad Nonaka at conradn@hawaii.edu.

Re: Restaurant Week Hawai'i

This is an excellent opportunity and I am glad Honolulu has caught up with
    this type of promotion that has been very popular in major metropolitan
    cities. I read about this awhile ago and was excited to see it happening.

Thanks to BCI22 for the post.

Comment

Working...
    X