Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any country/western style bars in Honolulu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any country/western style bars in Honolulu?

I'm helping a colleague track down C/W themed bars to be used as a location for a line dancing scene in a commercial. All suggestions gratefully welcomed!

Re: Any country/western style bars in Honolulu?

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I'm helping a colleague track down C/W themed bars to be used as a location for a line dancing scene in a commercial. All suggestions gratefully welcomed!
    I used to frequent Nashville's Waikiki back in the days when I used to drink.

If that doesn't work, I'm sure the fine folks at KHCM can help! Dita's big on the local CW circuit!
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Nashville Waikiki was the first thing that popped into my brain too, though I've never been there but have heard about it. Google shows them at 2330 Kuhio, and a phone of 926-7911; open 4pm to 4am. And check out this link to Google Images for it.
      Maybe call radio station KHCM and see what ideas and locations they can suggest?
      Not sure if Charlie Garrett is still with them, but he's The Man for all things country here on O`ahu.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        Nashville Waikiki was the first thing that popped into my brain too, though I've never been there but have heard about it. Google shows them at 2330 Kuhio, and a phone of 926-7911; open 4pm to 4am. And check out this link to Google Images for it.
        Maybe call radio station KHCM and see what ideas and locations they can suggest?
        Not sure if Charlie Garrett is still with them, but he's The Man for all things country here on O`ahu.
        It's right underneath the Ohana (West?) Hotel. Once you see Chili's on Kuhio, look left, and it's right there. You'll see the stairs leading under the hotel.

Comment

Thanks, Lei. My asst. has a call into Dita. What I love about HT is that responses are faster than phone calls!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            Thanks, Lei. My asst. has a call into Dita. What I love about HT is that responses are faster than phone calls!
            Great to hear! Ms. Holifield (she hates when I call her that, lol) one of the nicest ladies I've ever met...hopefully she'll be able to help you out!

Comment

Working...
            X