Pet friendly restaurants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet friendly restaurants?

Does anyone happen to know of any pet-friendly restaurants in the Honolulu area? The sort of outdoor dining where they don't mind if you bring a well-behaved pet to the table? I know of a Starbucks where people bring their dogs along on leashes. A friend and I like to have lunch with her pets, but we're looking for some new places to eat. Oh, vegetarian-friendly would be a plus.
    Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
    Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Re: Pet friendly restaurants?

Town on Waialae. They have hooks to attach your leash and water dishes for your dog. You sit outside and it's very nice! BRAVO! to Town!

Comment

I frequently see dogs outside of Bogart's on Monsarrat....they have a couple of tables set up outside.
      Bitter & Sweet....all in one bite.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies. The New/Latest button seems to not work for me lately and I'd lost this thread.

Leashlaws -- I looked up Town and it seems amazing, but perhaps a little more fancy than I'm looking for in a simple lunch with a friend. Now if it were a date with a cute guy and his cute puppy, I'd definitely be in!

Bittersweet -- Bogart's looks promising, it's in the general area we tend to meet and the menu looks great, although it seems like everyone warns about the line and limited seating. I'll keep it in mind.
        Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
        Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Working...
        X