Lisa Loeb on Maui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Loeb on Maui

Okay, a bit late to mention it, but Lisa was rather fantastic on Maui last month, despite some technical problems with the cameo accompanists (loss of amp). She sounded better than ever and better than anything I've heard online - maybe my computer speakers are sub-par, though.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Re: Lisa Loeb on Maui

Glad to hear she's still performing. You went to Maui to see her?

maybe my computer speakers are sub-par
    I'd love to have my own den, so I could hook up a decent sound system to my computer. Alas I'll have to settle for a good pair of headphones.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

I love her, she is hot, and plays ok music.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

I can't say I'm a big fan - sort of indifferent. But, rumor has it that she made an unannounced visit to Mulligan's while she was there. We were invited to go, but it wasn't supposed to be until 10 or 11 that night and it was past our bedtime.

Comment

No, it was a lucky happenstance. I brought a car and guests from England over on the superferry. We camped at Hosner Grove and Kipahulu before lodging at a time-share in Kihei. Celebrating my Dad's 84th birthday (Margaritas at home & pizza at Charlie's in Paia), as well as the concert, were 'fringe benefits' - buying gas on Maui was an unfortunate necessity. I'm no avid or frequent listener of music, but I can and do enjoy it upon occasion.
          Last edited by salmoned; September 18, 2008, 01:22 PM.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
          X