Jennifer Hudson, extreme highs to extreme lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Hudson, extreme highs to extreme lows

Good God...how much pain can a human being take in such a short period of time?

After her recent, meteoric rise in the entertainment industry, Jennifer now has to grapple with 3 murders of immediate relatives...the 3rd one today with the discovery of the body of her 7 year old nephew who was reported missing after the Saturday discovery of the bodies of her mom and brother.

Seriously, my heart goes out to this young woman who, via American Idol, had her dream, and more, come true in such a short period of time. She was riding high. And now...this. It can't get much worse. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by tutusue; October 27, 2008, 02:33 PM. Reason: added link

Re: Jennifer Hudson, extreme highs to extreme lows

another tragedy

this calls for a prayer

*prays*
    stay forever young

Comment

A horrible story. And as of now, Chicago police still haven't come to a conclusion as to the motive for the murders.

I have a feeling that the boy's stepfather (now considered a "person of interest" in the case) is somehow involved, if he is not, in fact, the culprit.

My prayers go out to Jennifer and her family too, as they deal with this devastating loss.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Oh I hate it when people have to deal with so much tragedy. Tragedy I hope to never know. I was in Kmart tonight and in the electronics section they were playing her new video on the tv's. I wanted to cry a little thinking how much she is going through. I jsut saw her on Dancing with the stars a few weeks ago.
        n'importe

Comment

Source
          The convicted felon suspected in the slayings of Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew was arrested after police allegedly found crack cocaine in his car in June, but authorities declined to return him to prison on a parole violation, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.
          I understand our justice system is based on "innocent until proven guilty" but...DAYAM...you be the judge.

Comment

Working...
          X