Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All for Melissa DVD is out 11/11

Aloha,

Just thought I would let everyone know that the DVD for the locally made feature film All for Melissa will be available 11/11 at your local Borders, Barnes and Nobles and nationally at Best Buys and Amazon.com The DVD will be loaded with goodies and we honestly think you'll dig it.

It stars Andy Bumatai, Kimberly Estrada (CW's Easy Money), Milan Tresnak, Jane Benney, Stan Egi and a slew of local actors.

It has been a labor of love and it was made with a lot of aloha. I spent a lot of my savings to make the movie and a ton of my friends from the west side jumped in to make sure we finished it. And we are really proud of the film.

We have a lot of signings with the cast and crew from the film scheduled and it would be great to see you there.

11/11/08 Waikele Borders 12pm-2pm
    11/11/08 Ward Borders 5pm-8pm
    11/28/08 Ala Moana Barnes and Noble 11am-2pm
    11/28/08 Windward Mall Borders 4pm-6pm
    12/06/08 Waikele Borders 11am-1pm
    12/13/08 Diamond Head Video 4pm-6pm
    12/20/08 Windward Mall Borders 12pm-2pm

Check out the website for more info and take a look at the trailer.

Gerard Elmore
    Writer/Director/Editor/Producer/Actor

www.allformelissa.com
    Last edited by Gerard; November 3, 2008, 06:51 PM.

Re: All for Melissa DVD is out 11/11

Great news, Gerard! I want you to recoup your savings and then some. More than some...LOTS!!!

Best of luck to you.

Comment

That is so nice of you!!!

Thanks so much for always being sooooo supportive!

Tons of aloha!

Comment

Date Night Contest for All for Melissa

In these tough economic times, we thought we would give some things away for free. We are giving away a signed copy of the DVD for free and also taking care of one lucky person's date night.

Email us at allformelissa@gmail.com

Send us an email telling us why you need a date night. Funny/Awesome reasons are welcomed. The winner's email will be posted.

Closes: December 15, 2008
        Winner announced: December 21, 2008

Prize: An autographed DVD of All For Melissa
        $50 Visa Gift Card (for Dinner)
        In home aromatherapy spa treatment for two courtesy of Love Luna Spa

Have Fun!

Tons of aloha,

Gerard Elmore
        writer/director

Comment

Since the first day I met Gerard as a producer at the Student Video Filmmakers Association (SVFA), he has shown himself to be one of the most diverse and giving creative geniuses here in Hawai‘i. ’Tis the season for celebrating the work of our local industry and many more blessings to come.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

Hey thanks!

That is so kind of you to say!

I only do my best to tell good stories and share what I know with any one who is interested in telling their stories too.

Tons of aloha TUNNEL!

Comment

All for Melissa

My other posts got moved because it became a contest post...but I thought I would post another just for the movie.

We were recently in the news and the movie is now out on DVD and if you want to come by and say hi at a signing...we'll post some of the pics on our website...our schedule and info about the movie is on our front page of our site allformelissa.com

The DVD is available at all Borders, Barnes and Noble, Diamond head video stores. It makes for a great christmas gift or stocking stuffer.

Hope to see some of you!

Comment

Working...
              X