Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pidgin online survey

Hello everybody!
    I am doing a research project for my Master's degree about Pidgin at Freiburg University, Germany. I posted a thread about this already, and this one is kind of the extention of it. I have created an online survey on Pidgin and kindly ask for your kokua and participation... It is anonymous, no names are asked. This is the link to the survey: http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1093406
    You can have a look at it and then decide whether you want to take it . For the ones who do- Thank you so much!!! And you are invited to let me know what you thought about the survey (questions, comments, critique). It means a lot to me I'm going lolo over the theoretical part already, can't wait to do some practical stuff! I sincerely hope many of you participate. Oh, and for those of you who get to catch some winter swells: Could you catch a wave for me and send that feeling to Germany? Thinking of the big smile of someone who got the ride of the day makes me smile, too. I am with you in thought
    Mahalo,
    Johanna
Working...
X