Julia Nunes live on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julia Nunes live on YouTube

A student of mine, Julia Nunes, is being featured on UTube Live tonight. She is a ukulele player and singer who has gained quite a following on U Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/live?feature=ytlhdr2

Re: Julia Nunes live on U Tube

I've seen many of her videos - she's not only a talented musician (and a pretty good video editor), but she brings a great sense of fun to her music.

Anyone know if she's related to the same Nunes family who were early `ukulele builders in Hawai`i?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      I've seen many of her videos - she's not only a talented musician (and a pretty good video editor), but she brings a great sense of fun to her music.

Anyone know if she's related to the same Nunes family who were early `ukulele builders in Hawai`i?
      Yeah, she brings that same sense of fun to everything she does in life. She's also very smart.

I don't think she related to the Nunes family you are talking about. She just sort of fell into playing it. Mostly because it was a little quirky. Go figure .

I should also mention that I am very proud of her!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by acousticlady; November 23, 2008, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Re: Julia Nunes live on U Tube

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
        Yeah, she brings that same sense of fun to everything she does in life. She's also very smart.

I don't think she related to the Nunes family you are talking about. She just sort of fell into playing it. Mostly because it was a little quirky. Go figure .
        can't seem to get the posting thing down tonight.
        Last edited by acousticlady; November 23, 2008, 03:40 PM. Reason: posting issues

Comment

Working...
        X