R.I.P. Eartha Kitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Eartha Kitt

Eartha Kitt, singer of "Santa Baby", died on Christmas Day today.

Re: R.I.P. Eartha Kitt

You beat me to it! Whatta memorable personality from my childhood. 'Santa Baby' was one of the first Christmas songs I downloaded to my iPod. She truly fit her first name.

RIP, Ms. Eartha and thanx for the memories...

Comment

RIP Eartha. Thanks for all the music and milestones. I'll never forget her
      talking about eating red dirt to survive as a child. I'm going to listen to
      Santa Baby in her memory.

Comment

Santa took her away for a ride in style. Many thanks for the musical joys from the original Catwoman.

Comment

My wife's sister is spending the holidays with us. She is a voluptuous, 71 y.o., 5'-1", Dolly Parton lookalike. She is a huge Eartha Kitt fan and Santa Baby is her FAVORITE Christmas song. She walks around the house singing the song in a seductive voice.

Needless to say, there were some long faces around our house yesterday when I read about her passing on the Internet. Eartha Kitt lived life in style and she went out in style, but she will live on in her music. Oh, that we should all be that lucky.
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

The lady has now gone to Eartha Kitt Heaven.

Yet can I remind everybody ? that Eartha never walked,,,,, She slinked in such a ladylike and gracious manner.

My favourite song by Eartha was *Old Fashioned Millionaire.*

Comment

I thought she was a Filipino Catwoman because she looked like a lady from the neighborhood. I was too young to notice how hot her body was and didn't understand the purring sound.

Comment

Working...
              X