Vin Diesel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin Diesel....

Here is the "Review: Diesel Powers 'Chronicles of Riddick'......

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/entert...94/detail.html

I gave the movie a B+. Good action movie/flick.
    As an actor himself, I gave him an A+.

I also like him in that movie xXx(triple X).
    That was a very good movie.

Does any one know of any other movies that he was in?
    Did you like/hate the movie &/or him? why or why not?.

Would you recommend a Vin Diesels movie to any one?.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: Vin Diesel....

The only two movies I have seen where Vin Diesel was in it, are Saving Private Ryan and The Iron Giant, neither of these movies had him in staring roles.

Comment

He's a bit lunkheaded and doesn't strike me as the sort of person I'd like to be around in person, but as a Hollywood actor and a general "hunk-slash-punk" character, my wife and I have a soft spot for Vin Diesel. His delivery sometimes is so bad, it's hilariously good, you know? Like "Ahnold" with less bulk and less accent.

We saw "The Chronicles of Riddick" primarily for him. (I'd give it a C+ for story, a B+ for visual effects.) The only worthwhile moment was his line, "It's been a long time since I smelled beautiful.") We enjoyed "XXX" much more, as well as "The Fast and the Furious."

Here's his IMDB filmography.

Comment

I don't remember him at all in "Saving Private Ryan", a film I saw twice ... and assuming it's correct that he was in that film, it is the only time I've seen one of his movies.

Comment

He was the tall guy in Tom Hanks' squad. He was the first to get killed by a sniper when they was in a village.

Comment

He's alright. I'd probably recommend Pitch Black/Chronicles and Triple X. I don't know about A Man Apart though, that didn't have good reviews, but I haven't watched it. A movie that he's in that I do want to watch is Boiler Room. I heard that one was good.

As for Fast and the Furious, meh... I'd watch it to check out the rice-mobiles and the "triad" biker babes.

Comment

Working...
            X