No announcement yet.

A New Baby for Maheen Sarboulouki/Ott!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Baby for Maheen Sarboulouki/Ott!

I don't know how many (if any) of you got to know elem. teacher Maheen Sarbolouki while she was in Hawaii.

She was a gifted teacher, sensitive to the needs of 'special needs' children. But, being a Muslim, and working at the school of St. Mark Elementary 'Christian School,' she was terminated as soon as they could get a 'Christian' replacement, in spite of the fact that she was an EXCEPTIONAL teacher, who never interjected religion with education.

Such is bigotry.

Anyway, if any of your keiki had education under her, it was likely the best they got from St. Mark's (which did not restrain playground bullies from harassing, hitting, and beating up other children, however extended 'zero tolerance' to not allowing children to draw pictures of guns, swords, knives or military... strange).

Needless to say, we pulled our child out "with maximum prejudice" and looked elsewhere, after Maheen was fired.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Maheen has married, and on St. Patrick's day gave birth to a wonderful healthy boy, whom they named "Levi." (I recommended his middle name be Patrick, but...). Their last name is Ott, their photos are on Shutterfly.com, and if you have a hard time finding BabyOtt, let me know.

I love happy endings.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.
Working...
X