PDA

View Full Version : Some HD videos of Hawaii to share

LocalMotion
April 30th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Just thought i'd share some HD videos I took with my Canon SD780 point and shoot. it has a 720p HD video mode. looking to add more this summer when i move back.

Enjoy

My Hawaii HD Videos... (http://brianhancock.smugmug.com/gallery/8008493_8U38T/1/520771615_FrtxJ)

StinkyTheGrump
May 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Wow! That's really good for a point and shoot camera!
Question, how do I watch it in Hi def? When I click on Hi Def it stays the same size as mid def and mid def stays unclickable.

HawaiiMama
May 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
GREAT videos! The one from the top of Diamond Head made me feel like I was back there again...

Question: The first one, around Lanikai, keeps stopping for me at 0:09. All the others played fine. Is it me? Like I said, all the others were great. Really enjoyed this! :D

TATTRAT
May 1st, 2009, 07:02 PM
I. LOVE. IT!

can we send in requests for location? happy to paypal ya gas and pupu cash!

LocalMotion
May 1st, 2009, 09:45 PM
Wow! That's really good for a point and shoot camera!
Question, how do I watch it in Hi def? When I click on Hi Def it stays the same size as mid def and mid def stays unclickable.

sorry i had the option on for not dispaying originals (which i keep for photos)

I just changed it so it should show the full 1280x720 now.

LocalMotion
May 1st, 2009, 09:46 PM
GREAT videos! The one from the top of Diamond Head made me feel like I was back there again...

Question: The first one, around Lanikai, keeps stopping for me at 0:09. All the others played fine. Is it me? Like I said, all the others were great. Really enjoyed this! :D

Thanks

I just tried it and it worked fine for me... maybe it was the server at the time. try again let me know.

HawaiiMama
May 2nd, 2009, 11:53 AM
Boo Hoo...I cannot make it go past 0:09! I reboooted and everything, even had my whiz-bang computer-geek son help me, but to no avail.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to go back to Lanikai and take my OWN video--what a shame!!! HAHAHA! :D

LocalMotion
May 2nd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Boo Hoo...I cannot make it go past 0:09! I reboooted and everything, even had my whiz-bang computer-geek son help me, but to no avail.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to go back to Lanikai and take my OWN video--what a shame!!! HAHAHA! :D

What version are you watching? at the top you can choose between "web" "ipod" med-def" "high-def"

HawaiiMama
May 2nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
WOW, thanks--finally got it to work with Hi-Def! :)

Tooooo gorgeous--that one's my favorite. I can hear the waves...;) (in my mind, I mean!)

AztecSon
May 3rd, 2009, 12:58 AM
LocalMotion, Great videos!

Thanks for posting them.

The technology today, what it can do, and the quality, just floors me.