Looking for a venue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a venue

I'm choosing to have a delayed bday celebration on May 30. Was thinking about putting together a mini-band nite. I have one band lined up and eager to play, and I am making inquiries for other bands. I was thinking it would be a small time commitment from each band--maybe an hour each. (If you know of a band that might be interested in such a thing, let me know.)

If this comes to fruition, everybody from HT will be invited. :-) And if it really comes together smoothly, I may even make it a fundraiser for a cause that supports music and the community.

However, I DO need some help with finding a venue that would allow something like a band nite on a Sat night. Most of my friends live in town, so it would have to be town location, and it would help if it was a restaurant/bar so people could buy their own beverages/food as they see fit. I know someone in the lighting industry, so I think I'd have that covered already. This is all coming out of my own pocket, so I can't go for any place super-swanky.

If anybody has any ideas, could you reply/PM?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a venue

I guess you can contact the Dave & Busters at the Ward Entertainment Complex. I don't have the details on what they charge but they do offer private rooms.

Comment

Give the Visitor Services/Facility Rentals office a call at the Bishop Museum.
      There are a few different venues on campus that they could tell you about .

It's in town and may work for you.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Wanted again to give everyone a sincere thanks for their input and suggestions on a venue for my band nite event. Please see post under "Announcing" for details! Hope you can all come.
        Last edited by helen; May 23, 2009, 03:32 PM. Reason: adding URL to this post

Comment

Working...
        X