The Caz & May Day at the Shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Caz & May Day at the Shell

I realized a few days ago that I'd not heard nor seen any ads for the Caz's annual concert. After a google search it appears that 2007 was the last one, which was their 30th. Does anyone know the back story on why this incredibly wonderful tradition at the Shell came to a halt? Just curious.

Re: The Caz & May Day at the Shell

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I realized a few days ago that I'd not heard nor seen any ads for the Caz's annual concert. After a google search it appears that 2007 was the last one, which was their 30th. Does anyone know the back story on why this incredibly wonderful tradition at the Shell came to a halt? Just curious.
    Last year they decided to go another route and had a show at the Hawaii Theater in place of the traditional May Day. It was a wonderful show and
    they said they were going to do that going forward. Oh, and BTW it was not in May or a May Day show but wonderful.
    Last edited by leashlaws; May 6, 2009, 03:55 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Re: The Caz & May Day at the Shell

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
      Last year they decided to go another route and had a show at the Hawaii Theater in place of the traditional May Day. It was a wonderful show and
      they said they were going to do that going forward. Oh, and BTW it was not in May or a May Day show but wonderful.
      Thanx, leashlaws. I don't think I've ever been to a Caz show that wasn't wonderful! But May Day at the Shell was magical. I'm sorry that tradition ended...and esp. sorry that it took me a year to notice.

Comment

Working...
      X