"Blue Aloha": Another Show Set in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Blue Aloha": Another Show Set in Hawaii

It's an animated series to debut this September on Fox.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet.../showid-25097/

Re: "Blue Aloha": Another Show Set in Hawaii

Neat find! That's interesting, to be sure. I figured the ongoing "Lilo & Stitch" series (which, when I watch with my daughter, I'm still pleasantly surprised to see does little things to pay tribute to its island setting) had the niche covered.

Looks like it's in the very early, perhaps even 'concept only' stage, though. With a September launch, July seems a bit late for there to be so little information in the pipeline.

Here's an older blurb from The Futon Critic:
    BLUE ALOHA (FOX, New!) - Brent Forrester ("The Simpsons," "Undeclared") is behind a new animated comedy pilot presentation at the network, a family comedy set in Hawaii. The project is set up at Carsey-Werner-Mandabach ("That '70s Show," "Grounded for Life") and will be executive produced by the studio's Marcy Carsey, Tom Werner and Caryn Mandabach. The news marks FOX's fifth animated project in development as "Blue Aloha" joins Seth MacFarlane's "American Dad," a small screen version of the comic strip "The Boondocks" and untitled projects from Phil Hendrie and Jonathan Katz.
    That's from February. There's this mention in May that suggests "Blue Aloha" has yet to pick up a season order, or even materialize.

Comment

Working...
    X